Who: Liz McEnaney
What: The SS Columbia is now in Buffalo. ETA New York harbor: 2018
When: 12 Noon
Where: to be determined. Details will be published when available.
Reminder: It’s that time of year again! Time to become a new member or renew your current membership. Being a member of the Propeller Club of NY & NJ provides occasions for networking, learning and socializing throughout the year. Check our website often for upcoming events. As a member of our club you will enjoy opportunities that you may not normally have a chance to take advantage of, such as:
- Social events and meetings provide opportunities for networking and meeting with high profile individuals in the maritime industry.
- Opportunity to meet with local, state and federal officials.
- Active participation in program planning through committee involvement.
- Liaison with government agencies.
- Opportunity to present a unified voice on critical issues affecting your business interests.
- Advocacy on issues affecting the maritime industry on local, state and national level.
Visit our membership page today to join or renew now. Annual membership to the Propeller Club of NY & NJ runs from January 1 through December 31st.