Note: This is a Harbor Happening, not an official Propeller club event.
BUT fleet week is always an exhilarating sight, and it’s free. Photos below by Will Van Dorp, May 2016.
Discussion: Marine Investigations ongoing in the Port of New York
When: 12Noon— lunch will be provided.
RSVP–by June 12th : firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: P & I American Club One Battery Park Place – entry is on Whitehall Street
When: Hour to be determined on June 17th 2017
Where: Pier 88 Hudson River aboard Norwegian Gem
Paperwork (security forms DL or passports) is needed prior to June 5th 2017 –
Checks to be sent to :
Captain Justin Zizes, Jr.
Propeller Club of New York and New Jersey
147 East 37th Street
New York, New York 10016
Who: Roy Scott, a commercial marine surveyor, Scott Marine
Also: A Farewell to USCG Lt. William Stewart as he departs for USCG HQ in Washington
Reminder: It’s that time of year again! Time to become a new member or renew your current membership. Being a member of the Propeller Club of NY & NJ provides occasions for networking, learning and socializing throughout the year. Check our website often for upcoming events. As a member of our club you will enjoy opportunities that you may not normally have a chance to take advantage of, such as:
- Social events and meetings provide opportunities for networking and meeting with high profile individuals in the maritime industry.
- Opportunity to meet with local, state and federal officials.
- Active participation in program planning through committee involvement.
- Liaison with government agencies.
- Opportunity to present a unified voice on critical issues affecting your business interests.
- Advocacy on issues affecting the maritime industry on local, state and national level.
Visit our membership page today to join or renew now. Annual membership to the Propeller Club of NY & NJ runs from January 1 through December 31st.