Annual memberships run January 1 through December 31.
- Social events and meetings provide opportunities for networking and meeting with high profile individuals in the maritime industry.
- Opportunity to meet with local, state and federal officials.
- Active participation in program planning through committee involvement.
- Liaison with government agencies.
- Opportunity to present a unified voice on critical issues affecting your business interests.
- Advocacy on issues affecting the maritime industry on local, state and national level.
- Monthly meetings. Check this website for shipboard luncheons, educational book presentations by the author, etc.
Corporate Member Links from Our Website to Your Website
Corporate members have their logo and a description of their company listed on this website’s Sponsor page, with links to the company website.
Dues are $145.00 per calendar year for one person and $400.00 for a corporate membership of up to 5 people. Membership dues are good January 1 to December 31. Dues can be paid by mailing a check or by using the Paypal button below.
Two easy steps to renew or become a member.
STEP ONE: Fill out the form below and send to us either via e-mail or U.S. mail.
- Email submission: After filling out the form below, click the “Submit” button when done. Please submit a separate form for each member.
- Mail submission: Click here to see our membership form in PDF format. Print this form, fill it out, and mail . Again, fill out separate forms for each person joining or renewing and mail to the address below.
STEP TWO: Pay for your membership by check or Paypal.
Please mail your form(s) and check to:
Propeller Club of the Port of New York & New Jersey
c/o Captain Justin Zizes Jr
147 East 37th Street
New York, NY 10016
Once you have sent us your membership information and paid your membership dues, that’s it! You should receive an acknowledgement from us either by mail or email.
Our Corporate Sponsors
Lloyd’s List Recognizes Our Club
September 28, 2010: PROUD TRADITION REVIVED. “With Propeller Clubs emerging in port cities around the world, it is easy to forget that the first one was founded in 1927 in what then was an authentic maritime town, New York.” Click here to read The Last Word.